- To get started, find the event in your account's events calendar. Next, open the Follow Up Emails page from the menu on the left. Click the New Email button on the top right to create a follow up Thank You email.
- Select an email template. By default, Eventfuel offers you with an example email. Anyways, if you want to create a new email template with different content and reuse it later, send the subject title and the body text to our customer success team and they will create a new email template for you.
3. Select the recipients for the Thank You email. This will usually be all attendees who have been checked in.
4. Edit the email subject and body. You may use placeholders in your email such as delegate first name, event name and more.
5. If you enabled the ability for attendees to take notes or save documents with the app, just click on the Documents link placeholder and a link to these documents will be added in your body email.
To attach other documents to the email, such as any follow up material, just tap on the Upload file icon inside the body text field.
6. Finally, if you wish to schedule the email, simply check the Schedule sending box, select a day and time and then click Create Event Email. The email will be sent accordingly with the country time zone where the event takes place.
If you have decided not to schedule the email delivery, you may send it manually from the Follow Up Emails page after creating the email.