Registration & check-in
One of the key metrics after an event is knowing exactly how many attendees have been checked-in and how many of them accessed the event in the mobile app.
You may see these metrics on Create or the Manage app.
- Create: open your event from the events calendar and look at the Dashboard page of the Live Event & Results section.
- Manage app: make sure the Manage app is logged in to your event. Next, look at the Registration & Check In section of the Dashboard tab.
To see how many attendees have completed and partially completed the survey, push notifications and polls were sent and how many questions/comments were made by delegates:
- Create: open your event from the events calendar and look at the Engagement section of the Dashboard.
- Manage app: make sure the Manage app is logged in to your event. Next, look at the Engagement tab on the app, and check the Survey Results; Comments; Notifications and Polls sections.
Create: To export survey graphics open your event from the events calendar. Next, open the Survey page and click Results to see your question set answers.
Finally, use the Print dialog on your browser to either print them or export to PDF.
- Manage app: To see survey results graphically, open the Manage app and browse to the Results tab. You can also send the report to your email by tapping the send button on the top right of the same tab.
Spreadsheet Reports / Per attendee data
The Delegate Report is a spreadsheet which displays all profile data for each attendee, along with the check-in time, date logged in to the app and individual replies to each survey question.
The Polls Report is a spreadsheet which displays all profile data for each attendee, along with individual replies to each poll question.
Delegate Comments is a spreadsheet which displays all questions and comments for each session, per delegate.
To export any of these reports, open your event from your account's events calendar and find the Post-Event section in the Intelligence & Reports page on Create.